Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Does the meaning of being single change with age?

I have been single for a while...forever actually. V-day is back but I already have my valentine... a couple of weeks ago my department voted me tenure and ah yes! I am a professor ... a real one! Now that I am taking stock of my life... it is impossible not to think about being single ...even at 36... and I am starting to feel I don't mind very much any more. When I was in my 20's I was always scared about my being perennially single and as far as I can see, my fears were not unjustified. And I have suffered through periods of intense loneliness and wondering what is wrong with me No one who knows me will ever call me shy!!! At 36, do you think the worst is behind me? Since at the moment, I am thinking about my single status ... but i dont really mind; do you think this will last? Will I be lonely again once I am old and infirm and have to retire? Is there such a thing as single and happy in old age?

Does the meaning of being single change with age?
Relax ! Life is long. And the older you are the more secure and wise and also attractive you get. The woman are also more secure, wise and attractive. Dating after 40, even 50 is more exciting and fulfilling, by far than when we were teens. Don't worry, It's GREAT! I got a bio - read it. Write for more advise, if you like.


No comments:

Post a Comment