Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Does the years someome has been single tell you anything about them?

As a single man I have been judged by the years I have been single and I know that I have questioned ladies that have been single for too short of time or that have been married 3-4 times by the time they are 50. I have been divorced only once and have never rushed into things, now I wonder if I am ever going to get back to what I see as normal relationships. I am talking to a young lady that has been married 3 times and she is 38...she thinks something is wrong with me because I have been single for over 20 years. Maybe we are both right in our as we each see it. I have had several seriuos relationships but just never fot to the alter. I guess I feel that being single for all those years is better than failing over %26amp; over again in the same time period...who knows which was less painful %26amp; we are both still single at this point in life? Please be respectful and thoughtful when responding as I really do want to know what ya all think.

Does the years someome has been single tell you anything about them?
I wouldn't really classify you as being single,as you stated you have been in several serious relationships. I'm sure you loved a few of the ladies you have been with and to me thats all that matters. Sometimes it's best not to rush into marriage as it not always works(obviously). See it this way, ya, these people may have been married numerous times, but what does that tell you? I think that says a little more...wouldn't you agree? You just chose to live your life the way you want to and it seems like your enjoying it so, who cares what other people think.

teeth hurt

No comments:

Post a Comment