Friday, July 16, 2010

Single mother of three special needs children needs place to rent in Denver area?

I am a single mom with three special needs children and i am trying to get moved to the Devner area to put my children in Denver Academy, a special school for children with ld's. I am really struggling trying to find a place from 1500 miles away. All of the advertised rentals are so high end I can not possibly afford them. I am sure that there will be housing there that I can afford but I just cant seem to find it. I need help if anyone has any ideas. We are running out of time to get moved.

Single mother of three special needs children needs place to rent in Denver area?
I'd call a realtor and ask if there is an area that would run a bit lower. Try apartments.com or just googling apartments and Denver. Posting your kids school on here might post the wrong attention, but who knows, maybe I'm a over cautious. Best wishes.

americal dental

No comments:

Post a Comment