Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What's so great about being single ?

Being single is the WORST ! Nobody even gives you a hug when you need it ! The single life is cruel . I'm being wasted on the single life . A single person can't have a decent Thanksgiving or a decent Christmas . I feel insulted because in forty -- five years, no woman has ever wanted me for a husband . I HATE being single . Being single is a curse .

What's so great about being single ?
The grass is always greener on the other side!!!!





I have plenty of married friends (I AM NOT ONE OF THEM) that wish they had NEVER gotten married... they want to have the freedom to go out and do what they want, when they want.... and not have to "check in with someone"...





I would say, try one of the gazillions of websites out there, that can help! I heard that Match.com (I think) is having a 6 months deal.... if you don't find someone in the first 6 months that you fall in love with, they will give you an additional 6 months free!





It's worth a shot - if you are really this down!
Reply:"Nobody gives you a hug when you need it!"





Geez, don't you have friends and family for that?





"A single person can't have a decent Thanksgiving or a decent Christmas."





I wasn't aware that they were couple-oriented holidays.





"Being single is a curse."





For my people, it's a blessing.





You worry too much about finding a partner. You never learned how many advantages singlehood has. Why would you want to sacrifice your freedom for a hug and a nice dinner?


No comments:

Post a Comment