Friday, July 16, 2010

Survey For Single Moms (from a single Mom...) ?

Do you have a 'significant other' in your %26amp; your child's/children's lives?


How's it working out?


My son %26amp; I have gone through SO much together! WAY more than I could explain here...but suffice to say, I was incredibly skeptical about having an "adult" love again!! I just wanted to go do my job that gave me income, so that I could come home %26amp; do what I love!





Well, after being widowed once, %26amp; divorced after that, I finally found the man I was meant to spend my life with; my Karmic Lego. :-) We bought a home together last year. My little guy adores him! But it has NOT been an easy transition....


I am still a single Mom, for all practical purposes. I don't need, expect or want this man's financial help; I kinda like it that way. We are both professionals, w/ good incomes, etc.


Now I'm just rambling...





I guess my question is, are you a single Mom w/ a serious love interest? How does/do your child/children fit into the scenario?


I just want to make everything work....

Survey For Single Moms (from a single Mom...) ?
I know you set this up as a question for other mothers, but I'll offer you this from the prospective of the kid in this deal. If the man you're talking about can accept your son as readily as he accepts you, if he can treat the boy affectionately and with respect. Your son fits into the scenario just fine. My step dad dealt with my brother and I as though we were as much a part of his family as he was of ours. I wouldn't take for the relationship we had.
Reply:I'm no longer single, and really, neither are you. Just keep it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment