Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lds young single adult woman?

im a member and im 18 . i havent been in a relationship b4 mainly because my preference is ofcourse lds young single men but there arent any around in my ward who seem to b interested in me( and i feel its coz of the colour of my skin). i feel kinda desperate and left out wen i see other young single adult women going on dates and feel like i will stil be single by the time im 25 and i was hoping to have met that special someone by then. any thoughts?

Lds young single adult woman?
I was 18 and had never dated an LDS guy, too. Unfortunately, I dated some not-so-great non-LDS guys and made a lot of mistakes that I hugely regret.





Be patient, the Lord will provide for you if you have faith. But remember, it will be in His own time, not necessarily when you want it.





A suggestion. You are 18 and most likely going to be going to college soon, right? If so, you might want to consider one of the church colleges, where there are LOADS of eligible LDS return missionaries from all walks of life.





I met my husband at Rick's College (now BYU-Idaho) when I was 20.
Reply:Where do you live? It may be your location. Where are you thinking of going to college. You just need a place with more options. I know how you feel. I am 28 and single but I also live on a cattle ranch 40 miles from the nearest town.


No comments:

Post a Comment