Tuesday, July 20, 2010

YOUNG AND SINGLE! Where are the best cities to be single?

JUST CURIOUS.


But where are the absolute best cities in the world for crazy CLUBS, beautiful women, and the best cities worldwide to be single.





I have travelled all over and meet people from all over the place.


Im curious as to what cities are the best for a guy like me to be single in???

YOUNG AND SINGLE! Where are the best cities to be single?
i have been to many places around the world myself. Of all the places i have ever been i love NYC the most. it's my home and not only that but the girls are smokin' hot. but vegas nightlife is wilder than NYC plus. I still think NYC is the best city in the world. It's the best place to be single and meet new people in my opinion.





Ibiza spain OMG that is the party capital of the world. smokin' hotter chics than NYC plus less talk more action and those are words to live by.
Reply:I've been around the world 3 times, been to a dozen county fairs and a couple of goat ropings and the best place I have found is Bangkok.


1 comment:

Blogger said...

The New York Pass is a 'smart card' - like a credit card with a computer chip inside - which allows you completely cash free entry to over 80 New York attractions.

Post a Comment