Sunday, July 11, 2010

Do single young adults go to a young adults ministry conference 4 spiritual growth or are they looking 4 love

Would there be anyone who was NOT keeping their eye open for someone? Could any of them just be going for worship? (It's a young adults Catholic weekned conference but not just for singles or anything.)





(The guy I have a crush on went last weekend. He's very religious. I don't know a ton about him, but the way he acts around me, I also think he had a crush on me.) Could he have really gone just for worship and growth or are these things for mingling and for meeting other singles? Just curious. (It's not a single only conference though.)

Do single young adults go to a young adults ministry conference 4 spiritual growth or are they looking 4 love
I would hope that all of the people would go to grow spiritually. That's the whole point of the event..


No comments:

Post a Comment