Sunday, July 11, 2010

Is he single or taken?

First he says he can't believe he going on 30 years old and still single.


Then another time he says he a single guy in his 20's.


Then a week before Christmas Break,he passed around a picture of,what people say is his girlfriend,and ask him how come he never talks about her,


Then on Tuesday,people asked him, "how is your girlfriend"and he responded with "which one?"


Then on Thursday he said that he would like to date Jessica Alba, I can't ask him about his situation because he says that he doesn't like to talk about his personal life. So do you think he single or taken?





Is he single or taken?





And don't ask me why do I care,I care because I like him more than a friend

Is he single or taken?
He has WAY to much to hide and seems like he lies alot. find someone else to like, he is just a heartbreak waiting to happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment