Sunday, July 11, 2010

Do single men desire and need Women more than single women desire men?

I'm single and have always been and when i'm a t home..just by myself I always imagine and wish for a girlfriend. I dont do anything about it though, cause i'm quiet and reserved.





But from what i read and see in tv, women can be with their female friends and dont really care about having a boyfriend always. I do want a girlfriend and taht takes alot of my thought and im sure many other single guys do.





how about women?

Do single men desire and need Women more than single women desire men?
The reason they seem to not care is because they get all the attention they want, and the average girl can find a boyfriend easily enough. When they can't, they suffer from almost the same discontent you're experiencing. Don't worry, lots of guys feel exactly the same way you do.





Another thing: What you see on TV is very exaggerated compared to real life. Don't let that shape your opinions too much. Use your own judgment.





Good night!
Reply:I can't speak for all women, but when I'm single and alone, I constantly yearn for a man whom I can hold and who will wrap his warm arms around me in turn. ^ ^





I admire women who actually can feel like they don't ever wish for a man to love (and who aren't just saying they don't need a man out of defiance or as some sign of their independence).





It's human nature to feel that way, isn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment