Sunday, August 22, 2010

Single Behavior!?

Is there anything odd you do when you're single around the house that you would NEVER want a boyfrind or girlfriend to see you do.For me it's in the middle of the night,if I get hungry,go to the kitchen,get something out of the fridge and eat it there(cold fried chicken,pizza,chinese,etc)And no I don't heat it up,I just stand there and eat,and for some reason I would NEVER want a boyfriend to see me do this.What's your single behavior that you wouldn't want a boyfriend or girlfriend to see you do?

Single Behavior!?
Heck, I wouldnt want anyone to see how I live when I am bymyself. First off, regardless of the weather, Im always in my boxers, I dont use any of the furniture, so that means all my belongings are all over the floor, and Id sit on the carpet or floor (the only furniture I use is the bed). I may have left over food lying on my coffee table infront of the TV for up to 3-4 weeks.





the embarressing thing is when I turn on my music. Then what you'd see is this guy in his boxers, jumping, singing and headbanging to really really loud music, maybe holding a tennis raquet as a substitute for a guitar! Not only do I not want a girlfriend to see that, but anyone at all!!
Reply:Im surprised someone finds actually finds that cute...I didnt tell anyone else though.


The whole eating in the middle of the night thing isnt bad at all. Or embarressing, I think its fine. I m even worse when it comes to food. I can have meat or something for breakfast (leftovers, also cold...). Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment