Thursday, August 19, 2010

Single parenting?

I am doing a report about single parenting homes and non single family home and i need more information about both.

Single parenting?
What type of information are you looking for ... the only thing I can tell you is that being a single parent has to be the hardest thing I have ever had to do ... no words can explain what you feel ... always worried wither or not the choices you make are best for your child ... you have to be the mother, father %26amp; friend ... I work hard to give my child a "normal" childhood ... work 2 jobs full-time ... so she can have the things I didn't have growing up ... it's one life lesson after another with being a single parent ... !
Reply:It's not easy. A lot of responsibility. I worry about everything. But, there r good things too. Frist laugh, smile, crawling, etc. I wouldn't have any other way. My pride %26amp; joy!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment