Sunday, August 22, 2010

Single Mom Support Group in So Cal or online support group?

Does anyone know of any single mom (parent) support groups here in So Cal (I am in Orange County). I would be a big help as part of my therapy is to find a single mom support group and become an active participant (and yes it is a want as well). Thanks for all the help!

Single Mom Support Group in So Cal or online support group?
I don't live in your area, but my suggestion would be to call around to some of the local churches. I know some of the churches where I live have a solid single parent network. Also talk to people at the library and also your children's school. I'm sure your kids will know who of their friends and classmates are single parents. You could even try the Red Cross, the local gyms, and some of the child care centers. Another option is to talk to people at the local Veterans Clinic. Often times support groups stem from spouses left behind by a serviceman. Best of luck to you, and hope you find a great group.





If nothing else, start your own.

americal dental

No comments:

Post a Comment