Sunday, August 22, 2010

Single for too long?

I'm 26 and I've been single for nearly 6 1/2 years. I'm a single mom of one and I work full time. I'm almost always broke. All the advice I get is for online (which I've tried and NOT had good results with), gym (I go and the guys keep to themselves), work (I'm in a small office and the two times I've gotten involved with anyone at work it's turned out badly), church (not really much of a church-goer anymore and never met anyone when I was) and pursuing hobbies (hard to do with a baby in tow and most of the hobbies I like are a little pricey). Any practical ideas on meeting someone? Someone for a relationship, not just a hook up because that's the last thing I want. Or advice on how to get better results from the places I've tried and failed before? I'm pretty and fun and a really good person. Just seem to be invisible to men.

Single for too long?
the reason you seem invisable is that you are too quiet with your body use it to talk and try as many new things as possable like clubs and traveling this will introduce you to new people.


No comments:

Post a Comment