Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Why do single women like married men ?

I been married over a year now, I have found that more and more single women of all lifestyle are more attracted to me then ever. Not that I have low self-esteem but I'm not Denzel or Russell Crowe, but everytime I meet a woman that tend to want to be my "friend" now, I turn them down ofcourse, but I feel gay sometimes and my boys who are single call me gay too. But overall why is it that single women want married men, would that make me a "dog" if just one time I acted on lust? Can I blame it on the women who dont care anyway?

Why do single women like married men ?
They're attracted to married men because they see that you're someone who can and wants to settle down. [Something a lot of women want.] And no, you wouldn't be a "dog" if you acted on lust just one time; you'd be a ******** asshole!!
Reply:they like married men because they can have sex but no commitment.... an no u shouldnt act on it.. how would u feel if ur wife acted on something like that???


No comments:

Post a Comment